business finance Made easy
Business Development Support
Funding Bay is a rapidly growing and ambitious business which uses technology to put borrowers and lenders together. We deliver the right funding solutions to growing UK businesses and are seen as a major challenger to the traditional types of finance broker. Our team has grown 300% over the last year and we are looking to continue this strong growth trajectory. We are fast and friendly business with a completely meritocratic environment where employees are rewarded for strong performance.
Due to continued business growth, we are looking for an organised, personable Sales Support to assist the sales team. Your main role will be to support our growing sales team with administrative support, ensuring the function runs smoothly and the sales reps have the tools at their disposal to work to the best of their ability. You’ll need to have an adaptable style to work getting your hands dirty across various areas of the business from administration to marketing to sales. In a fast-growing environment, it is important that all team members understand flexibility and dynamism are a necessity.
- Assisting our sales team with their weekly campaigns
- Managing our Salesforce CRM system.
- Assisting our Senior Management in executing the marketing strategy.
- Managing the sales team’s calendar
- Assisting the BD team with marketing events, trade shows and campaigns.
- Liaising with lenders and partners regarding commissions and deal progression.
- A strong academic background (preferably with a 2.1 university degree).
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Confident, meticulous, professional and personable.
- Microsoft Office literate (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce) is a bonus
- OTE: £18-24k, depending on experience, with a clear path for quick progression
- Quarterly bonus
- Workplace pension scheme
- Great office opposite Borough Market (with free bar every Friday!)
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV and a brief cover letter.